Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday Night. 9:00 p.m. Do You Know Where Your Children Are?

E is working crazy hours. He's worked the past 2 weekends and will work this weekend, too. And I have finals. And the girl is sick. And we have done no shopping for the holidays or E's birthday. And I haven't even taken the girl's picture to put in the holiday cards that are staring at me (from under a pile of papers on the bench - What? I can feel their judgmental eyes.).

On the plus side, I've finished studying for one exam, and I'm about 1/2 way done with my paper (which is the same 1/2 way done I've been for about the past 3 or 4 days now). Also, my sister will take the girl to get her hair cut this weekend while E is working and I'm having studying group sessions. So that's awesome.

However, have you seen the holiday stamps? Maybe it's just the craptastic post office I went to, but my choices were overtly religious (thanks, though) and these shitty ass knitting stamps. Seriously. Are you fucking kidding me with these? THIS is the best you could do?



(Yes, I know they're backwards. I took them on the webcam. They're still ugly facing forward.)

Who picks these? This is the best option of all the holiday entries? Did NO ONE else enter? How hideous were the other entries, if there were any? Like they'd blind you hideous?

Anyway, I need to actually write something today. I should probably start on that.

1 comment:

  1. They're almost enough to make you buy the religious stamps.

    OK. Not really. But they are ugly.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.