Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday and Time for Bed

** I've got a few interviews coming up in the next few days. I'm not a fan of interviews (who is, really?) but at least my nails are done and my suits are prepped and ready. If only these giant patches of dry skin on the backs of my hands would disappear.

** I hate when I make lists and the same things keep being moved from week to week because I just can't even stand the thought of doing them, but they need to be done.

** Which leads me to: We're debating doing away with our landline, but some paranoid part of me feels like it's important to have a landline because . . . of a possible emergency? Just a weird, vague unease. I know a few people who don't have landlines, and that seems to work for them, but still.

** I want to learn Korean. I need a good podcast. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Wait, wait....do you want to learn Korean so that you can understand whether or not the nail ladies are cussing you out for having bad feet??? Because the thought of learning Korean for that purpose has SO crossed my mind. And how is it that they can basically WHISPER to each other and one can hear another from ACROSS THE ROOM?!?! In a noisy nail shop, with the TV going and nail drills!?!?!?! *shudder*

    xoxo

    PS: Love reading!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.