Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Blahs

I've had a headache off and on for the past several days. It's not blown into a full migraine. So I'm hopeful.

I'm also less than pleased that I will be graduating with a mountain of debt into a recession/depression and have no job lined up. Welcome to McDonalds. Can I take your order?

I'm also less than pleased with the relentless rain. It's making me moody[ier].

I did enjoy a nice lunch. And I picked up some hopefully good reads at the library.

I have an issue with library books, though. I want them sterilized after people return them. I pulled a book off the shelf and flipped it open and a long hair was in the pages. Not pubic, but still disgusting.

o.k. I've got a mountain of work to do and since I've lost an hour and didn't wake up until 9:30, it didn't get done earlier. Time to get into gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.