Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bullets on a Wednesday

* How do you get Firefox to remember a password when you don't hit the Remember Password thing the first time?

* Am watching Count of Monte Cristo with husband. It's not bad. But the book is gigantically huge and still too daunting.

* Realized I have been out of work for 6 months. NOT happy about this.

* Also realized that in that time, I have accomplished ZERO of my goals.

* And had a really hard time not screaming at the law school fundraiser who called me for a donation. Um, no job + ridiculous loans + you calling me for money = NOT NOW, NOT EVER, BITCHES.

* Did manage to change all our wireless phones to a family plan. That took almost an hour, which is about an hour longer than I thought it should - but it was mainly due to my incessant questioning, not having papers/account numbers handy, etc.. That AT&T guy should get a medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.