- My father-in-law looks exactly like Chevy Chase in Community. EXACTLY. Except he thankfully does not do the stupid pratfalls. There is very little physical comedy I find funny. The only time I think it's appropriate is when it is completely out of character. I'm thinking of Niles & Frasier in the toy store:
- Have you not been watching Community? You need to start. Now. Seriously. Go to Hulu, spend a few hours watching this to catch up, and drink in the brilliance.
- I didn't put out any Halloween decorations in my house this year. I can't say that I really missed them, even though Halloween is my favorite holiday. Does this mean I'm growing up?
- My sister gave me a black patent leather handbag that she doesn't use anymore. It's very cute, except the inside is littered with cigarette debris - especially little pieces of tobacco. I told myself I'd start using it as soon as I vacuumed out the inside. This was in the spring. It's now 6 months later and I finally started using it, including tobacco debris, because I am too fucking lazy to vacuum out a purse.
- Does anyone know how to clean suede? I have a great hot pink suede purse that I want to use, but I am evidently made of mud and dirt and can't keep a single thing clean. I may spend several hours with the little gray chalky thing and brush Coach gave me, but if I couldn't vacuum out a tiny handbag, the odds are not very good that I'll have the stamina and discipline to deal with this.
- I got caramel colored highlights this past weekend and hardly freaked out AT ALL at the salon. GO ME! Hooray for not being super crazy for once. For only being a little crazy!
- I think I'll break out the flannel sheets tonight. Mmmm. Fall.
- I've been trying to make Ina Garten's Banana Nut Crunch muffins for the past month, and have yet to follow through.
- Wait - am I all about procrastination? I think I am. But why, then, am I deciding to do NaNoWriMo again? I've done it twice, and finished once. I think I'll try again. Because I am nothing if not crazy for words. Or just crazy.
|Glorious curly hair! With highlights! What a bad picture!|