Friday, November 15, 2013

Pro and con.

I've been heading back to the gym lately. My knee is feeling markedly better - not perfect, but I'm not in constant pain and I can bend it.  Hooray for functioning!

I've finished up physical therapy with Dexter, but I want to keep my knee from fucking up again, so I go to the gym. It's actually a community rec center, so it's kind of the opposite of the usual gym scene.  I've spent some time thinking about it, and I realized that the pros outweigh the cons:


PROS
Not a pick up joint
Adorable little girls in their sparkly gymnastics outfits. [I AM NOT MADE OF STONE!]
Adorable little boys and girls in their karate outfits.
The lady who walks on the treadmill in jeans while reading Cat Fancy magazine that she keeps in her tote bag, which she has hanging from the treadmills arms
The old guy who is using the weights and elliptical while wearing cargo shorts.
The old guy who walks the track in his pressed khakis.
His wife (?) who carries her purse with her while doing the same.

CONS
NONE OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS WIPES DOWN THEIR MACHINES AFTER USING THEM.
 
I am sorely tempted to bring in a can of Lysol and go to town.

3 comments:

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.