Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Little Bit About Me

I've been unbearably cranky the past couple of days.

Mainly, it's because I've got a ton of work (both house and school) to do, and I can't seem to get myself motivated to do any of it. Not one little bit.

I've noticed that I can do pretty much anything for a year, but once that one year mark closes in (give or take a few months depending on how tedious or hateful or exciting the thing I'm doing is) I'm done. Just seriously, totally done. I've lost interest and am looking at ways to do the least amount of work possible while still doing an adequate job and finding something MORE exciting to do.

I worry that things don't hold my attention. I mean, sure, I've been married to the same guy for 11 years and I've managed to not kick my daughter out the door because I've had enough for 10 years, but still. Other stuff? Not sticking to it very well. Not decorating plans, not hobbies (except reading, which I consider less a hobby than a means of sustaining life), and even blogging dropped by the wayside there for quite a while.

So that's my rambling anecdote for the day. I'm flighty.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not know you were back on the circuit, dear Suniverse? I've missed you so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed keeping up with you on Mixter's blog. Thanks for missing me!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.