Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Evening

* Another illiterate update note from the kid's teacher. Seriously. She pains me.

* Had my twin five year old nieces here for the weekend. I'm tired. And thankful for the whole only child thing.

* So much work to do and I just spent oh, 2 1/2 hours putzing around online. Flickr, I'm looking at you.

* It's actually kind of cold, and I'm afraid to turn on the furnace because of the whole carbon monoxide thing. So, I'm baking a lot. Well, not a lot. But I'm actually baking things.

* I've been having shopping anxiety. I go to the store full of resolve to purchase shoes/shirts/jacket/pants/bras no matter what the cost and then look at the items and think - Do I really want that? Does it go with anything? Can I pull it off? Is it part of my "style" (Hahahaha - let's all move along now)? And then I don't buy anything even though I really desperately need some regular non-jean non-work-type pants and some comfortable shoes. Oh. And bras. I can't seem to do it, though. Part of it is money, part of it is hating the clothing options in my price range, part of it is . . . depressive indecisiveness. Still, I managed to buy some make up. It's Clinique Bonus Time at Macy's!

* It's time for dinner. Leftovers. Blech.

1 comment:

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.