* I hope everyone is watching Reaper on Tuesday nights at 9pm because it is hilarious and I don't want them to cancel it.
* It's amazing how a well made garment actually looks really nice and holds up well. I'm done buying cheap ass clothes.
* I ate a bunch of sausage and now my stomach hurts. Not totally surprising, but upsetting nonetheless.
* I still haven't had G's photos developed from August. I have 2 disposable cameras sitting on my desk, as well as 130 digital photos on my computer. LAME.
* I have not put out one single Halloween decoration and it's my favorite holiday. That makes me sad. But evidently sadness is not incentive to fix things.
* I have a Wonder Woman lunch box on my desk, and damn, she's got a very skimpy outfit on.
* I'll have to take a picture of my desk and "shelf" (which is actually a broken chair) so you can see how I work. Like a crazy person, that's how.
* I need to go eat some fruit or something reasonably healthy. That sausage is not doing me any favors.