Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Have To Say It Was A Good Day

Today was good. Nothing spectacular happened, it was just a day where my professors were all funny and cracking jokes (law jokes, the laughter of the damned) and my friends were amusing and E and G were fun. A nice day. I like those days.

Now I'm going to go and watch the Sopranos and read some delightful homework and then go to bed and have sweet, sweet dreams. Or at least hope I don't wake up more than once!

******

You know what's funny?

Having your kid try Tom's of Maine Toothpaste ("It's all natural! And hardly minty!") when all she's had before is Big Name Fruity Sparkle Toothpaste.

"BLECH! GET THIS OUT OF MY MOUTH! BLECH!"

Man, that's especially hilarious when she's on crutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.