Friday, February 1, 2008

Migraine + Snowstorm =

No fun.

I knew I was getting a headache last night, but I had no meds on me at school, and by the time I got home, it was too late. That made sitting in class kind of difficult (glad it was a particularly thorny session in evidence! I'll be sure to understand the intricacies of blah blah blah now!). It also made falling asleep difficult (although that 1/2 snooze on the couch probably did NOT help matters - in my defense, the particular X Files episode we were watching was wretched). I stayed up until 1 re-reading HP7 (Snape's still good, I still don't get the whole King's Cross thing - my brain starts to glaze over and the girl from Ipanema goes walking by.) which really did not help. I'm feeling better, finally, but still woozy.

I've been wandering around all morning trying to focus on my gigantic to-do list. I've managed to eat breakfast and shower and sort of clean the kitchen, but when faced with the prospect of dusting or reading (for school, not pleasure) or even making a grocery list, I'm overwhelmed and have to sit down and stare into space for a few minutes.

I think my tater tots are done. Or the kitchen's on fire.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I think my tater tots are done. Or the kitchen's on fire.

    Well, either way, you'll be warm.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.