Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is Party Time - And it's not polite for you to muck around

So this year we are having a dress up cocktail party for the holidays. Adults only. It's quite a change from the usual entertaining we do, where we have a mess of people and their kids over and pick our teeth and eat vats of dip on piles of chips.

I'm excited about this. I love parties, and I love hosting them. And who doesn't love getting all fabuloso-ed up and looking delightful? I'm kinda geeked.

The last party we went to, last weekend, was a lot of fun. Also only adults. However, we played Wii and some games and got INSANELY competitive. Well, not everyone did. Me. And 2 other people. Who somehow ended up on the same team all night long. I think we're banned from doing that anymore.

I'm staying positive and thinking good thoughts. Tomorrow is my biopsy, and while I know intellectually it's almost certainly going to be fine, there's still that little part of me that is freaking out. Time to put that one to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. The competitive people need to be split up to lead the slacker teams. Everyone knows that.

    Fingers crossed for biopsy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but when you have slackers on your team, you want to kill them. And by you, I mean me.

    Thanks for the crossed fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.