Saturday, December 13, 2008

Midpoint

2 exams down, 2 to go.

One exam was HARD. The other, for whatever reason, I thought was pretty easy. I hope that that's true, and not that I had no idea what was going on.

I'm having a hard time studying (shocking). I had a headache yesterday - luckily not a migraine - so I spent the morning running errands (and FINALLY getting my car washed - but only the outside) and then the afternoon watching Video on Demand of Entourage. Then E took me out to dinner. Which was very nice.

Today, I've managed to avoid studying by making phone calls and doing laundry and doing yoga and showering and cleaning the kitchen, and now it's lunchtime, so you know I have to stop and eat. Wow. My day is full.

I'll buckle down. I'm sure I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.