Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where Have You Been?

Happy February. Suck it, Punxsutawney Phil.

*********
Today the girl and I finally took down the fake evergreen garland that we hung on the front porch and back deck. I'll be honest. The only reason it came down today was because the neighbors took down their christmas decor yesterday. And it was 40 degrees today. Had the temperatures continued to be in the single and negative digits, those things would have stayed up until the spring thaw.

*******
I've had a headache all day. Filling out my bar app did not help.

*******
We've been watching Leverage. It's pretty good to watch with the girl. E said it reminded him of the A Team. Kind of. But with an Ocean's Eleven bent.

*******
I went swimming this morning. The lifeguards were having a training, which was annoying. Also disgusting, because most of the lifeguards are young men and women in their late teens and there is one guy who is in his mid to late 40s and who was the only one wearing a speedo? Yeah. That guy. So many kinds of pukey.

******
I'm starting to get kind of concerned because we have had 2 more people in our lives die. This is getting really creepy. I want it to stop. These two were more peripheral in our lives than most, but still, it's not good.

*******
You know what are disgustingly delicious? Fried mozzerella sticks. They're like breaded crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.