Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Only Tuesday?

I can't believe I have 2 exams left. I've run out of caring. Which is dangerous, because I have not prepared one tiny bit for my last exam.

Tonight I get the girl ready for her big school trip. They are going up north, and she could not be more thrilled, even though she's going on crutches. The school is providing a wheelchair, which is awesome.

I'm glad she'll be doing this, even though i can't go and I feel like a horrible mother. The orthopedist said that she needs an MRI to determine if some cartilage broke off under her kneecap - it would explain the frequency of the displacement. Worst case scenario is surgery. Which would be a sucky way to start the summer.

Kids are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.