Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank You Notes.

I had the world's most miserable migraine yesterday. It's still hovering around the edges, but it's not too bad. I'm trying to keep on top of it.

I also had to deal with our car dealership's service department yesterday. Bad enough, but with a migraine? UGH.

There was one woman who worked there and she was AWESOME. Seriously. I loved her. She was smart, honest, reliable. Always a pleasure to deal with. She's gone, and the guy who is still there is a weasel. Anyway, long story short, he lied about when my car would be done, and was a complete douche about it, trying to weasel around and say things he didn't say. You know how it goes.

So I called the general manager, who I've known for a number of years, who told me he was going to rip someone a new asshole. Overkill, but whatever. The car was fixed, only 30 minutes later than I needed it. I told my sister, who was dropping me off to pick it up, that I was glad they weren't serving me food, because I know they would have spit in it. Of course, the husband said I should be sure to check my brakes.

It reminded me of when I had a Saturn. Reputed to be customer friendly. Not the shitty dealership in Farmington Hills, MI. They sucked ass and ruined someone who would have been a life customer [well, up until now, when they are shutting down].

It also reminded me to write a nice thank you note, because I know how little I make sure to thank people who go out of their way to help me. I'm trying to do this on a regular basis. It feels kind of nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.