Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Civic Duty

I voted yesterday, and thankfully the two millage issues passed. I still can't get over people who vote no on school millages. Do they have zero idea how little money most schools actually get? Or that there is a dire need for EVERYTHING now that states are slashing their budgets?

On a more lighthearted note, my oven is still not working, so last night I made lasagnas in mini disposable foil pans and baked them in the toaster oven. I felt like a pioneer. Or an Amish person. Or someone who is still waiting for the government to get its fucking shit together and start that cash for appliance clunkers thing they promised in August. Jesus. I'd like to have a roast sometime soon, please. Fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.