Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy/Not Happy

I wondered today if I will ever be satisfied with my life. I'm constantly striving and moving toward . . . something. Some goal. As if reaching that goal will fix everything. I am adamant in believing that being happy with what you have means you are settling for less that you can be/have.

But.

I am sitting here unhappy with everything. So that line of thinking is getting me nowhere. And I get that being unhappy because I have no job/money/etc. is situational, but I start spiraling out of control and wondering what it would take to be happy.

I've got no answers yet.

1 comment:

  1. Beats me. Let me know if you figure it out.

    My word verification is "ptingies," which I think is far too cheery for this post & comment.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.