Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Holidays!

What's awesome about this year is that my PMS is coinciding nicely with our upcoming holiday party [this Saturday] and I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. REALLY.

Plus, I'm all panicky about not getting good enough deals on . . . every fucking thing. I hate second guessing myself when I'd much rather be DONE shopping, because holy fuck, people, I hate shopping.

On the plus side, my perimenopause means that I can leave the thermostat set at 62 degrees during the day and NOT feel cold. Even though I am currently not wearing socks, only wearing Finn sandals, which I submit are NOT as dorky as Birkenstocks, even though they look pretty much exactly the same.

And now it's back to Target. I guess I'll put on actual shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.