Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy What?

Oh, yeah, Happy New Year.

I think I'm kind of drunk. I drank 1/3 of a Red Stripe starting at about 4:30pm and have been giggly and bouncy for the past couple of hours. Also bumping into things.

And I spent the day being thwarted - how does no store of the two I went to manage to have a circular 7mm knitting needle? Bitches.

I've been trying to better myself this new year. I'm pushing myself outside my comfort zone [how dumb does that sound? I should give seminars]. I also am trying to take a photo every day. So far I'm 2 for . . . what's today? The 5th? 2/5 - that's not so great a percentage, but at least I'm trying. And I've been playing SuperMario Brothers like a badass.

O.k., I'm going to see how much more of the really, sadly warm Red Stripe I can drink before I lose all sorts of control. I'm thinking two more sips.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love you. Your words make me laugh out loud!

    Yours,

    Etc.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.