Friday, January 29, 2010

Stupid world

I've been trying to maintain a positive attitude, because I hope it will brighten my day and also because my negative attitude has not gotten me where I want to be.

But I swear to fucking god, the universe has it in for me. It really does. There is only so much a person can take. There is only so much I can handle.

Why, when I have been sick and sleeping for about 2 days, and the only time I left the house was to go to the bus stop to pick up my kid, why is THAT the only time a person calls me about a job interview, and I miss the fucking message until this morning, at which point I call and find that while I am one of the strongest candidates, the job has already been filled. I almost cried on the phone, but managed to hold it together until I hung up.

Why does the world hate me? Why doesn't anything go right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.