Monday, February 1, 2010

Quiet Time is Now Over

New month, new start.

I spent several days being sick, after the girl was sick, and then the husband got sick. It was a BLAST being here.

We still managed somehow to see friends - the great thing about being kind of/sort of/not quite sick is that you can kid yourself that you're FINE AND DANDY until you pretty much fall down and stay down from exhaustion. Which is what each of us did at some point during the past week.

I knew I was better, finally, last night when I got INSANELY cranky at the husband for sleeping on the couch. Because he was sick and I finally felt better and how dare he not wake up and entertain me.

I can be a touch needy. I guess. I like to think of it as being the kind of person who pushes you to do your best. By making sure that I'm entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.