Monday, May 17, 2010

So Many Thoughts, So Little Thinking

Today, I made:
  • Blueberry muffins
  • Ground turkey baked ziti
  • Vegetarian baked ziti
  • Sauteed chicken
  • Giant salad
 And now my stomach is not feeling so good, so I'm just sitting here sipping water.

~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE Joel McHale and The Soup.  Never really watch reality t.v. or daytime talk shows, but I get my fill from watching these clips.  That's plenty.

~~~~~~~~

Today I wore bright blue eyeshadow.  I like doing that, even though I'm technically old enough to have worn bright blue eyeshadow un-ironically in the 1980s.  Although I didn't.  Strictly black eyeliner, black mascara, red lipstick.  Sort of like Robert Smith, but with different colored hair [depending on the month]


Also, my hair is curlier.  It does look pretty much like that when I get up in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~

Started reading Queen Bees and Wannabees.  I thought, for some reason, that it was fiction [because it was the basis of Mean Girls, I guess].  I asked the Girl if she'd had any of the problems listed in the book [mean bitchy friends, etc.] and she said no.  Of course, she may be exhibiting one of the issues - lying to me.  Who knows.

~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of the Girl, she has a RIDICULOUSLY strong sense of right and wrong.  We watch the t.v. show Bones [we hide our eyes during the gore.  We've also learned not to watch during dinner.].  We both like Booth [what's his name - David Boreanaz].  And now I've found that he's a slimy adulterer. 

I haven't told her.  She'll hate Boreanaz and refuse to watch him on principle, and I kind of want to keep watching.  Is this wrong?  Nope.  I don't think so.

~~~~~~~~~

That's it.  I'm out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.