Saturday, September 11, 2010

Are You Ready For Some PHOTOS?

It's that time again!

What time is it? [It's time to get wild and loose! - oh, wait, I am not Morris J and this is not The Time.]

ACTUALLY, it's time for this month's Raw Photos Contest!

What's the Raw Photos Contest?

Did you forget? Do you have short term memory loss like that guy in Momento? Are you new here?  If any of those are true, then click on the badge over there --------->
and find out.

Too lazy?  Yeah, me, too.

Here's the dirt:

You know how you take really cool photos and you think they're great as they are, without mucking around in Photoshop? And you think, hey, I bet I could win a prize for this photo?  Well, here's your opportunity!

Andygirl and I host a kick ass Raw Photos contest each month on Flickr.  Each month has a different theme, and you get to enter up to two [2] photos during the week the contest is open.  The only limitations are that the photos have to be yours and you CANNOT Photoshop your photo.  Play around all you want while you are taking the picture, but don't mess around after.  The complete rules are on the Flickr page.

This month's theme is Back to School.

Entries will be open on Sunday, September 12, 2010 for one week.  Submit here.

So what are you waiting for?  You know you have TONS of back to school photos.  I know I have a few, and I was half-asleep while my kid got ready.  If not, get out there, take a photo, click on the badge and enter to win a great prize!  What's the prize?  You'll get a kick ass badge that you can put on your blog to show the world that you have stellar photography skills.

So start shooting.  Andygirl and I will decide who the winner is in a TRULY agonizing process - you are all that good.  The winner's photo will be posted on our blogs Crazy with a side of Awesome Sauce & The Suniverse, our Twitter feeds @andygirl & @TheSuniverse, and on Flickr

If you have any questions, just shoot us an email:
thesueniverse@gmail.com
 awesomecrazylady@gmail.com

We can't wait to see your photos! 

XO,

Suniverse
Andygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.