My Likes (as of today):
- Salty foods. I like sweets during PMS week [which is my own personal sweeps week], but my snack of choice is savory. Popcorn is my favorite. But only buttered and salted. I'm not a fan of the flavored popcorn. Why mess with perfection?
- Aveda Hand Cream
- My kid
- Reading on a Sunday afternoon
- Doing the New York Times crossword puzzle. In ink. I kick ass on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday becomes much, much harder and only gets half-finished. Fridays? I'm lucky if I can get a few words. Somehow, the Sunday puzzles are easier than the Friday puzzles. Weird.
- That cool feeling when a light bulb has been replaced and suddenly, the world is so much shinier.
- Doing my nails. I love new colors and love my OPI polishes and the idea of sitting for half an hour, doing nothing and waiting for my nails to dry. [This week, it's Black Cherry Chutney.]
- A full pantry
- Finding a new song that is AWESOME. I'm loving Thievery Corporation - so fantastic!
- Making new friends
- Clean laundry. I love that feel and smell and the stacks of clothes waiting to put together into fantastic outfits! Even if I end up wearing the same things over and over again. Possibilities! I love them!
- My husband. Most days.
- Sparkling water. I love San Pellegrino and Perrier with lime and La Croix grapefruit. So tasty.
You know what else I like? Being the Tuesday poster at Secret Society of List Addicts. Check me out - I'm talking about mothers and daughters. It's touching. Or touched in the head.