It's like Otter Love, but less furry.
If you don't have children, or have been unlucky enough to never have watched Bear in the Big Blue House, I beg you to click on that video. Seriously. This is best children's show in the history of kid's shows, and this song? Is why.
But I digress.
The lovely and talented Magnolia has selected me [among others, but, you know, I'm sure I was the favorite] to give seven random facts about myself.
Because I am all about random.
Here we go:
1. One of the first things the husband gave me was a cassette [a cassette!] of Ice Cube's The Predator. I loved it and listened to it constantly. Wicked is our song.
Not to be confused with either the Wicked soundtrack OR any of Ice Cube's later works, like Are We There Yet?
2. I loathe the use of / taste of dill in anything but dill pickles, and even then, they have to be the right kind of dill pickles - not too dilly. Ugh. I just made myself shudder.
3. I am not a car person.
4. I love red and black plaid skirts. At one point in my life, I had 7 of them. All different, but all red and black plaid.
5. My favorite treat is cheesecake. Kind of sweet but tangy. WAIT! OOOOH. Popcorn. Hot, home popped, buttery, salty popcorn. I have no control when it comes to that stuff.
6. I have a lot of postcards, and at one point even purchased postcard stamps, but have yet to send them out to people. I should start doing that. Do you want a postcard?
7. I am not pleased with this aspect of my personality, but I am so judgmental about people's misuse of grammar, that even when they are writing something emotional or super personal & raw, I still judge. I'm probably going to hell.