Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Question Mark Friday!

Blah blah blah, it's always all about me.  Now I want to know about you.  Especially because I'm working like a crazy person and can't read blogs like I want to.

1.  Favorite song lyric?  ["I'll start fucking Posh like Dave Beckham, C'mon!" - Fatboy Slim's Wonderful Night]

Yes, please.
2.  Do you like to wear hats? If so, what kind? [In theory, yes, all kinds.  In practice, I can't because I look like Krusty the Klown.  It's not fair.]

3.  Right handed or left handed? [Right]

4.  What type of water bottle do you carry? [Plastic Rubbermaid.  I have a few aluminum and a Kleen Kanteen, but they leave a weird aftertaste.  Or maybe I'm just used to the leached plastic taste.  Who knows?]

5.  Do you paint your toenails in winter? [ALWAYS!  To match my fingernails.  This week:  OPI's Blushingham Palace.]

What have you got for me, friends?

6 comments:

  1. How do you expect me to comment with that delicious picture of man candy up there???

    I'll give it a try anyway:

    1. Can't think of one. But, I do like the one you chose!

    2. Sometimes. I like either a simple baseball cap or the one that golfers often wear. I don't know what it's called.

    3. Right.

    4. I don't carry one around with me, but the one by my bed is a plastic insulated Starbucks travel mug. It has a locking flip top lid thinger so that if my asshole cats knock it over in the night it doesn't spill.

    5. No. I'm a slacker like that.

    This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. "life ain't nothin but bitches and money"

    2. gigantic hats to keep the blazing LA sun off of my aging skin.

    3. right

    4. glass, plastic is scary.

    5. i don't paint them, but the nail place down the street does. poor bastards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I want to mount that man. wait, that wasn't the question? damn. how dare you dangle him in front of my celibate ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy a thoughtfully placed tattoo every now and again. No favorite song at the moment, I have a green aluminum hourglass shaped water bottle which I do not use nearly enough. Maybe I should use it for wine....hmmm...I could take it to work.....ah.ok. sorry, where were we? Ah yes, questions. I don't wear hats unless my head is cold, I don't paint my toenails in winter because of all the things I need to do, half don't get done, and toenail painting doesn't even make the should do list, and. finally. I am left-handed. But oh so right brained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Metal water bottles are disgusting. There, I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such the naughty mommy.


    the secrets that lie within.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.