The ever lovely Kristy from Pampers and Pinot was kind enough to gift me with this award:
Yes. Despite my near constant use of profanity, I'm a Versatile Blogger. [Kristy may or may not have been drunk when she decided to give this to me. I mean - Pampers and PINOT? Still, I'll take it.]
I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. So here goes:
1. I loathe the smell of lilacs. Seriously. It gives me a headache and smells like chemical disinfectant for bathrooms of people who have violent diarrhea.
2. I was kicked out of my driver's ed class one day. I'm still not sure for what. The teacher apologized to me the next day. Again, I'm still not sure for what. But I did feel like a badass.
3. I love crossword puzzles but am not a fan of Sudoku. I think I'm allergic to numbers.
4. If I don't remember your name the first time I meet you, the odds are really, really good I'll never remember your name. You'll just be "Crap, what's her name again?" until one of us dies. Unless I think your name is something else. Then that's your name until one of us dies.
5. I can't sleep if both of my arms are under the blankets. One of them has to be on top. Otherwise I feel like I'm choking.
6. I hate the actor who plays Dumbledore in the last 6 Harry Potter movies. So much that he ruins the whole viewing experience AND I didn't even cry when Dumbledore died [in the movie - cried like a little bitch when he died in the book].
7. I'm not a fan of either tiramisu or creme brulee. I love pudding and cheesecake, but there's something about the taste and texture of these desserts that just doesn't sit well with me [too boogery?]. I used to feel like I was uncouth and a yokel for feeling that way, since these are such fancy desserts. And then I realized, fuck it - I'm awesome.
So that's that. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to hand this off to someone else, but if I am - I pick . . .
21st Century Mrs.