Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's like Where's Waldo except without the creepy Freddy Kreuger looking kid.

You know how they say the best way to minimize your embarrassment is by sharing your story?  And how basically having a blog is the most efficient way of sharing?  Well, guess what?  I'm sharing my . . . faux pas, let's call them, here today:



I am the featured writer today at Studio 30 Plus.

Jealous much?
  
I joined Studio 30 Plus a long time ago and then, as is my usual method of doing things, lamed out.  And then I got my shit together and found that there are a lot of fun and cool people on there - really! Not just me! Other cool people you should know.  So if you're over 30 and wordy, you should definitely join up, and then friend me, because you know I don't like to be left out. And then read all the cool posts from everyone on there - some amazing writers.


But first?

Read this.  You'll feel a lot better about yourself.

 

**COMMENTS CLOSED: Come visit at Studio30Plus. You won't be sorry.