A list of things I haven't done. Most of these things will never, ever, EVER happen. The others? I'm open.
1. Gone mountain climbing.
2. Eaten shellfish. [It's just giant bugs, and don't try to tell me any different. You're fooling yourself.]
3. Camped in a tent.
4. Wrestled a bear.
5. Had a threesome. [I have twice been propositioned, but both times, one of the other people was someone I found very unattractive (Seriously? A mustache? Are we making a porn?) and as I get older and crankier, I don't see any more propositions coming down the pike.]
6. Run a marathon.
7. Been comfortable wearing jeans. [There's something about the texture of denim I find very off-putting. It's too abrasive for me.]
8. Gone sky diving. [Seriously? The entire point is to stay in the plane.]
10. Bowled a perfect game. [Hell, bowled over 150 points. Are they called points?]
11. Owned a really super nice car.
12. Been part of a relay race.
13. Gotten divorced. [Some days, though . . . some days.]
14. Touched a snake. [No fucking way.]
15. Gone hunting. [Except for bargains. That's the same thing, right?]
16. Toilet papered someone's house. [I may be up for this, if the target is right.]
17. Made a mistake. [HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait, I do this all day, every day.]
18. Been to a political conventions. [I do have a hankering to wear a silly hat.]
19. Been to the Kentucky Derby. [Speaking of silly hats . . .]
20. Finished reading Middlemarch. [Oh, George Elliot, you totally blow.]
What things have you never done? Or do you want to do? Or are you compulsively doing? Actually, that last thing could be a very interesting blog post on its own.
Bogarted from here, with liberties taken because I can't count to 22 when I'm tired. So. Much. Math.