When I get these fucking migraines, it's hard to focus and make decisions, so I end up standing around thinking, "Shit, they don't have 2% yogurt, but that have fat-free yogurt, but I hate fat-free yogurt because it hurts my stomach [yes, I am a princess], but I wanted to get yogurt for work, so do I just get the fat-free yogurt or do I not get yogurt or, hey, what about cottage cheese?" and this type of thing will go on and on until some old lady hip checks me into the dairy case because I'm blocking her access to the Activia.
Which is my roundabout way of telling you that this post? Is full of questions I want you to answer:
1. What was your favorite part of the holiday break? Mine was making and eating caramel corn. In unrelated news - my pants no longer fit.
2. Have you read Gone Girl? I have, and I want to talk about it, so who's down for a virtual book club? Because I need to discuss this book.
3. What calendar did you get for 2013? I got an Anne Taintor calendar. I kind of love it.
|Sorry for the blur. Evidently my iPhone has glaucoma.|
4. What present did you really want, but didn't get? And don't be all, "World peace," because A) Duh; and B) Nobody likes that guy. I wanted an iPad. I'm saving up to get one for my anniversary - or Arbor Day. Also WORLD PEACE. HAHAHAHA. I'm an asshole.
5. Tupperware or disposable stuff? Tupperware. That shit lasts YEARS. But also some disposable stuff, for when I give people stuff to go. I don't like anyone enough to give them my Tupperware.
Well, lovers? What say you?