Sunday, November 17, 2013

You go, girl?

Remember how I said I like my gym? Here's the best reason why, so far:

Sunday morning, 10:30am.

I'm working out, thinking about what I'll have for lunch, when out of the corner of my eye, I see this woman dancing on the elliptical.

She's around 50+. Hair done, body toned and wearing a tiny tank top and leggings, and she is JAMMING.

Arm swooping, mouthing lyrics, grinding thin air, just shaking what her momma gave her.

I kept glancing over at her, because I couldn't figure out if I was appalled or if I was thrilled for her. 

When I noticed that she didn't seem to have any headphones on, I went with thrilled.

Because why the fuck not.

3 comments:

  1. When I grow up, I wanna be just like her. Not give a fuck what anybody thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's awesome! I mean, still not enough to convince me to work out near other people, but awesome nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this her?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3kuKo0aZnU

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.