Friday, September 21, 2007

Something in the air

There is much sniffling and inhaling of boogers going on here.

We are all sick. Or maybe there is too much cat hair in the air.

Or maybe both, because the Kid has been coughing like a coal miner, the Husband has been sneezing like someone in a job who sneezes all the time (an allergic feather duster maker?).

I feel like I got hit by a truck, and a rivulet of snot keeps making a mad dash out of my right nostril, as if it has a clandestine meeting with my upper lip to talk about how to smuggle booze across the Detroit River from Canada.

I think I need to lay down.

*************
Is it wrong that the Kid knows who the Butthole Surfers are (only "Pepper"! NOT Locust Abortion Technician or anything. There's only so much I'm going to explain.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.