Sunday, October 28, 2007

We Interrupt Our Sunday Night Study Session . . .

We're all feeling a bit drained here. I went out today (swimming and running some errands) for the first time since Thursday. I don't like being cooped up too long. It makes me go all Shinning (I don't want to get sued!).

I haven't watched any scary movies this year. I LOVE scary movies - but they have to be good scary, not craptacular slasher movies. That's not scary to me, that's just gross.

What's your favorite Halloween movie? I think The Exorcist is a good one, but I really like M. Night Shamalan's movies. Psychologically creepy and a good story to boot.

o.k. back to work. Blech.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. I'm not a big fan of scary movies; I guess The Sixth Sense is as scary as I'm willing to go. Carrie is pretty fascinating, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen all of his movies but I like MNS too. You're right about the psychololgically creepy feel. There's always that sense in his movies -- but it's almost always balanced by a genuine sweetness. You know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie is sooo good. Sissy Spacek does such a good job in that movie!

    MNS is really good about making sweet/scary movies.

    I love a good scare, and was bummed with the very slim pickings available this year.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.