Thursday, January 3, 2008

(Happy) New Year

Happy belated New Year.

I had a horrible migraine from Saturday on, so I went to bed at 10pm on NY's Eve. G and E woke me up at midnight to wish me a happy new year, at which point I mumbled something and went back to sleep.

I still have the dregs of my headache, and I think part of the problem is my (continuous) precarious money situation. It fucking drains me. I don't have enough money until I get my disbursement to buy all my books, so I've only got some books for a couple of my classes. And, of course, I have readings for all classes for the first week. yippee.

I just can't deal sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to my photoblog.
    I need all the feedback I can get. I'm very unsure of my skill.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.