Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Love My Doctor

BUT I FUCKING HATE HATE HATE HER OFFICE.

Seriously. It's hit the point where I have to be really, really, really sick before I'll call to try and see her. It's a minimum of 5 minutes on hold (and that's a fast day) before I can try and make an appointment, then over 40 minutes waiting for my appointment to be called so I can FINALLY get medical care.

She's fantastically awesome, and we talked about politics and our kids and the world in general (and my ailments - hello, infected ears and throat!!!), and she apologized for running late, but still. FUCK.

Plus, she's also G's doctor so I had to take G there this afternoon (Long story short, she had a 9a.m. and a 3:15 available, and G was still sleeping at my parents' house while I was out on the road on my cell trying to make an appointment, so I went early) and wait another fuckity fucking 1 1/2 hours for the appointment to be over before we got our scrips (amoxicillin, but pills, not pink medicine) and could FINALLY pick up E and go home.

Where we stretched out on the couch while E made dinner. We watched Project Runway. I'm no fan of reality shows, but this was less painful than most. And then we ate beef. Delicious.

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of disappointed in this season of PR. All these gimmicky challenges and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched any other seasons. Tonight I saw the WWE thing - um, o.k. Weird much?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.