- Gotten soap in my eye while washing my face. So much soap that, hours later, after the burning, there was a big white globule on the inside corner of my eye. A big white globule of SOAP. Disgusting.
- Snorked up water while I was rinsing my hair in the shower. I know Aveda products are supposed to be all "natural"-like, but that shit burned my sinuses.
- Whacked my eyeball with an Aveda product laden strand of hair. That also burned. I'm trusting Aveda less and less.
- Swallowed a bit of Listerine. It tasted like burning.
Friday, April 18, 2008
It's What's Inside You That Counts
So far this week I've: