Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quick Short Burst

I spent the day running errands. I've got a few more to go, and the temperature keeps dropping and I don't want to do anything. I also [sort of] shoveled the driveway. I DID shovel the sidewalk and the porch and the deck. The driveway . . . well, we drove down most of it and the rest . . . I did a bit and decided it was enough.

I picked up the Mystery Science Theater 3000 20th Anniversary set for the girl for her birthday. I hope the episodes are good ones. The box says Joel is on some; I'm glad, because he's better than Mike. [If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch some MST3K. You will thank me.]

I had lunch with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, which was nice. She's one of those people I like, but somehow have a hard time keeping in touch with. Every time I see her, I think, "I need to make sure I see her more often." And then I get busy and months will have passed. I hate being a lame friend. I also hate that I tend to beat myself up about things like that while cutting my friend miles of slack [she's busy, yadda yadda].

I have a dilemma. A friend was supposed to give me a ride home from school tomorrow and now she can't. My driving anxiety has kept me from driving to school. I don't want to miss the second day of classes, but I don't know how to get to and from. I guess this is less a dilemma and more a complete pile of shit.

Delightful.

2 comments:

  1. Joel ruled. We never could get used to that other guy and we quit watching. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. And the stupid ass DVDs have at least 2 mikes. Jerks.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.