Monday, April 27, 2009

Bullet[in]

  • I took the girl to drum lessons today. She's getting really good. It's kind of cool. No. It's really cool. I want her to be in a kick ass punk girl band in high school. Straight edge, of course. She can play along with some Yeah Yeah Yeahs already. Very proud.
  • I've been studying for the past couple of days and feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I'm so tired of this.
  • It was 86 degrees here today. I had to haul out my summer clothes, which were delightfully wrinkled. I even painted my nails so that I could wear my sandals comfortably. I am no fan of unpainted toenails.
  • Tomorrow it's going to be 60. Which I'm kind of happy about because I hate having nice weather when I can't do anything but look at it.
  • Even though 60 is very nice weather. You can still wear summer-ish clothing, but layer a sweater. Or wear sandals with socks, like the Germans.
  • We lost one of our garbage cans today. Evidently the wind blew it . . . somewhere. E thought he saw it down the street, but when he went to investigate, it wasn't ours. We still have the lid. That was sitting on the tree lawn. Still, not too big a deal, considering that a windy day is how we got our last garbage can. It's a nice one, too.
  • I was starving when I made dinner, so I ended up making an appetizer plate [veggies & dip/assorted olives/cheese/sausage/hardboiled eggs], a fruit plate/bowl [cantaloupe] plus potato salad from scratch, steaks, sauteed mushrooms and grilled asparagus. I put back the chicken nuggets and cheese sticks I almost made. Obviously, we have a few leftovers. It was really good.
  • I've said this several times today: There you go again, always taking someone else's side. Flanders, the water department, God. That is just fucking hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.