Sunday, October 10, 2010

Raw Photos Finalists

You all.  Seriously.  You are amazing photographers who make it nearly impossible to decide who to choose.  They're all too wonderful.

But, we buckled down and Andygirl and I selected the following finalists.  GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS.

Killing me with the beauty. All of you.


I love the shades of green and the use of the car!


by MadeOfWords


Fall



Doesn't this look like a postcard?

by megaball


100_0194


Oh. My. God. THOSE CHEEKS!

by Taming Insanity


Fall 100


The water over this leaf looks like you could dip your finger in it.

by Jenndola


Fallen


I'm mesmerized by this.

by teejayphotography


IMG_6579-2


The contrast between these colors is phenomenal.

by LovingMyLifeBlog


Fall leaf held up to the sun


I feel like I need a hammock and a nap. Mmmmm . . . .

by Papoe


1285981801166


I need to take a walk here. And I am generally NOT a fan of nature.

by steffsux:


Transitions

Aren't they incredible?? These finalists are a credit to a person's ability to capture a moment.

Winner announced TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.