* Who would win in a fight? My daughter after three karate lessons, or me, after a lifetime of repressed [and not so repressed] anger?
* The husband loves puns. I do not. The girl thinks the husband is hilarious, as when he uttered this gem, "Call of Duty? I feel a Call of Doodie coming on." Yet when I initially laughed at the word Duty/Doodie, I was reviled as having a pedestrian sense of humor.
* My brother-in-law and his wife are coming in to town on Friday for the weekend. I like this set of in-laws. I do not like the fact that I have to clean my house. Which kind of makes me angry at them, thanks to the transitive property. If A = B and B = C, then A = C. Where A is Hatred; B is Cleaning the House; and C is Brother-in-law & Wife. I have mad math skillz, baby.
* I somehow, one day earlier this week, strained/sprained my forefinger. I thought it would get better, but this morning I woke up with Raptor Claw:
* People in Detroit stole an ambulance. While it was on call. Yes: While the paramedics were in taking care of someone, jackasses stole the ambulance waiting outside. That doesn't really relate to family, except seriously? Who raised them?