Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Raw Photos Finalists!

Hey, remember how Andygirl and I do that awesomely awesome fantastic Raw Photos contest?

With all the super cool photos to choose from, you make it nearly impossible to select finalists.

But we did.  Finally.  It was hard!

Here they are, in no particular order, just a massive show of LOVE:

Finalists:

sweet heart
By PiecesofmeJen
I HEART the use of light and shadow.  And the red just POPS!


206/365+1:Smushface
By Yankee T
So much love and cuteness.  I love both their expressions.


DSC_0067
By SweetSalz21
I get a swoop in my heart looking at this couple.  I don't know them, but I want to hang out with them.


Like Father Like Son
By Shnerfle
Oh, man.  This is one father/son duo that makes me melt.


Judges picks:

The Suniverse's pick:
Three Generations of Fishermen
Keeping 1t Real

Three generations expressing love in the manly way - by fishing.


Andygirl's pick:
Love_Don_Davidson
Don Davidson Photo

Oh, my heart is aching. Really. It is.


You can see all the entries here. They were fantastic.

On Friday, Andygirl will announce the winner. It's been a grueling process, having to look at such images of love. It makes my bitter heart weep with joy.

After that, we're going to take a winter break and start up with our next contest in the new year.  Get those cameras ready, folks!

3 comments:

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.