Sunday, December 12, 2010

THE WINNER!!!

UPDATED:
My apologies.  I had this set to post on Friday, and yet somehow screwed that up.  SORRY!

Oh, my god, you guys.  These photos were amazing.  And again, Andygirl and I had a ridiculously hard time trying to pick out the winner.  We narrowed it down to three.

Here are the two Runners Up:

Love_Don_Davidson
By Don Davidson Photo

206/365+1:Smushface
By Yankee T

And the Winner:
DSC_0067
By SweetSalz21

Honestly, all of the photos were fantastic. It makes our jobs so hard. SOOOO!!!  HARRRRDDD.

So, Andygirl and I decided that the next theme is going to be YOUR BEST.  And the best part of that is that it's a READER'S CHOICE AWARD.

Yup.

That's right.

Next month's Raw Photos Contest is going to be decided by you, the reader.  Or viewer.  Whatever, you, out there in Internet Land.  You'll look at the amazing photos showing YOUR BEST and decide which one is the best.

Get ready, the contest will open after the first of the year!

Thanks again to everyone who entered.  You are all fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.