Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finally! The Finalists!

They're here! The Raw Photo Contest finalists from the reader's choice theme of YOUR BEST!

Again, I am SO VERY GLAD that you all have so much talent and that I wasn't forced to pick the winner, because I'd be fetal right about now. Yup. Fetal.

Without further ado, and in no particular order, here are the finalists:



sunset from a cave

by spenc_parker_2009
Just gorgeous.  I love this shot - the framing, the colors, the darkness.


Frosty Viewpoint

by psychmamma
Wow.  I can just feel my tongue getting stuck to one of those poles.  LOOK AT THE ICE!


Lightening over Clear Lake

by Bitchin' Amy
This is nothing short of amazing. What a shot to capture - what a perfect summation of a thunderstorm.


Holga

by steffsux
This makes me dizzy, it's so beautiful and haunting.  I love the perspective.


Venice night sky

by Hssheldon
This brilliant color captures the sunset so perfectly.

Thanks to everyone who entered, and everyone who voted.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I absolutely love the thunderstorm one.
    It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.