Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday in Pictures

This is what we do when we get together with my cousins.  Well, I do.  The husband is not a card player, as he feels he is unlucky.  Except for Euchre.  But I think that's just because Euchre can be played by decidedly unsober people and so is easy for anyone to play.  Except me.  Because I can never remember what is trump.

*************

Don't forget to enter Your Best photo in our Raw Photos Contest!  Submit photos here

Be sure to caption your work so people can vote!

Questions? Email the Suniverse (thesueniverse at gmail dot com) or Andygirl (awesomecrazylady at gmail dot com)

1 comment:

  1. holy shit! i used to be the queen of drunken Euchre and i'd forget trump every time...

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.