Friday, October 28, 2011

Mad Libs Are [BLANK]

Do you love Mad Libs?

WHO DOESN'T? Communists and flat-earthers, that's who.

For everyone else, Mad Libs are the BEST THING EVER for enjoying your day.

And do you know what makes Mad Libs EVEN BETTER? Sharing them with a friend.

I'm over at Quais Agitato, enjoying a Friday with Christine, who is all manners of awesomeness and creativity and kindness and coolness and hilarity.

And in a burst of brilliance and kindness, she offered me the opportunity to do a Mad Libs guest post on her blog.  She took a post of mine and had me give her nouns/adjectives/adverbs to replace the original words and . . . I have no idea how it turned out but I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE.

Join me, won't you?  And don't forget to follow her on Twitter and read about her Couch to 5K goal and her fear about being Betty and how she thinks about community.

Go! Let's see how much more coherent a Mad Libs Suniverse post really is!