Five things you don't know about me
- My screen saver
- My weirdest fear
- The word / phrase I hate the most
- My shoe size
- Which one of my lovely online friends is my favorite [Psst . . . Don't tell anyone, but it's you. Let's keep it on the DL, okay? People get jealous.]
Five things I am knowledgeable about
- Lord Byron
- Making chicken soup
- The best way to fold towels
- Which lane to NOT be in when you are driving near my house
- The optimal spot to sit in in any situation
Five things I know nothing about
- Shooting craps
- Margin trading [shh . . . I don't even want to know . . . so boring . . . snore]
- The purpose of driving around to see the leaves that have changed colors. What? WHY?
Five things I believe
- That my kid is fucking awesome
- That you people are also fucking awesome [But not as awesome as the girl. Sorry, it's just how it plays out.]
- That people can be a lot kinder than I think they will be
- That I am stronger than I think I am
- That the person who is using the workout machine before you do will not wipe it off. Asshole.
Now, what I want from you is a for you to share one thing from any of those topics. I yearn to know you better. YEARN, goddammit.