Sunday, November 4, 2007

NaWhatNow?

I forgot that it's November, and so on the internets, it's NaNo something or other.

I did NaNoWriMo a few years ago and actually finished a novel. I haven't sold it yet, but there is hope.

I tried to do NaNoBloMo a year or two ago, but couldn't manage it.

I like the idea of doing something every day besides just eating and breathing, but I'm not sure what.

I'd also like to be a nicer person, so we can see how I aim high and don't necessarily fulfill my plans. But I'm trying, so I think that's good.

**********

We were talking about Litter Critters today. God. Funniest SNL skit ever.
"I made a whistle!"

**********

I can't believe there are only 2 1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving. WTF? How did that happen?

**********

Having one car in the suburbs when both people commute to work is generally o.k. when things go according to plan. Particularly when one of us (me) carpools. But when there is a hitch, then it becomes frustrating beyond endurance. And when you add into the mix that I'm still having panic attacks about driving on the freeway and driving on surface streets into downtown . . . well, then it's just a monstrous pain in the ass. All of it.

There's that positive attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I get a lady boner.